K-EVA: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole.
• ORTHOLITE: Sock liner providing moisture–management with anti–microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration.
• EVA: Cushioning and support under the sock liner.
• HEEL GRIP LINING: Made of interlocking fibers that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage
• 180 PSC PLANTAR: A 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot stability.
• AÖSTA 7.0 RUBBER COMPOUND: High–density outsole provides durability from heel–to–toe
• DRAGGUARD: Located on the outsole in the high wear areas of the toe and heel offering increased abrasion–resistance
• DURAWRAP: Located on the upper of the shoe, provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe–dragging
We want to make returns or exchanges as easy as possible. Products need to be returned to us in the original condition they were received, unworn, and in their original packaging.
There are a couple of options to get your purchase back to us:
Ship your item to us
Ship your item(s) to us using the carrier of your choice. We recommend requesting a tracking code as we are not responsible for package lost in transit. Please mail your package to this address:
BootLegger's Footwear Centers
Attn: Customer Returns
323 Gonic Road Unit 6
Rochester NH 03839
Your package must contain the purchase receipt and a brief explanation of your request for return or exchange to ensure proper credit. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service at 1-800-539-1407 if you need assistance or have any questions.