We’re a USA-made, family-run company, so you know we appreciate quality and keepin’ it local. The Farmer’s Market sock is our ode to sustainable living and local support. Fine gauge knitting hugs your feet, and you can think of it as a little hug for the earth, too, since it should last you for life.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, walking to the corner store
- Women’s crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you’ll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills – we can’t imagine it any other way.
These no cushion crew socks pair a light, soft feel with the ability to be casual or dressy depending on how you style them.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||EU||UK|
|S||4.5 – 7||2.5 – 5||35 – 37.5||2.5 – 4.5|
|M||7.5 – 9.5||5.5 – 7.5||38 – 40.5||5 – 7|
|L||10 – 11.5||8 – 9.5||41 – 42.5||7.5 – 9|